Why have Peter Temple as your strategic partner for your next presentation?
No doubt you’ve heard the quote, “You can’t see the forest for the trees.” Well, it’s true. It’s really difficult to see yourself from the perspective of your audience – to see the big picture.
With 35 years in business spent developing presentations of virtually every kind, Peter knows what’s important and what’s not. That gives him a laser-like focus in his ability to diagnose and fix a problem. Peter’s speciality is developing persuasive presentations that get to-the-point and reach objectives, often winning huge contracts or changing minds and attitudes. It may also involve working with you to develop your speaking “style” so that you’re more dynamic and engaging. Often it includes feedback on screens to ensure they’re clear, focused, and have the appropriate impact.
As a communications consultant on initial public offerings for major airlines and very large oil and gas companies, Peter has:
- guided their presentation success with launches in all major cities across the county
- catapulted engineering firms to contract wins worth millions of dollars
- helped start-ups differentiate themselves and find investors to take them to the next level
- positioned executives as an employee advocate and coach despite having to roll out sensitive initiatives in a unionized organization.
Most of the time, success comes from truly understanding the audience, focusing on their concerns, and having a crystal clear picture of what it is they have to believe in order to give you the response you need.
Results to be expected (may vary depending on package and individual):
- use the Convince and Close system skills to develop highly focused and persuasive presentations every time
- gain clarity on your audience and solution
- be able to identify and counter key audience concerns
- gain focus on your argument so that it goes right to the heart of the problem
- develop a theme that is memorable and gets results
- defining your objective so that it’s properly directive, realistic, and measurable
- developing your delivery style or getting over confidence issues
- handling critical question and answer sessions so that they solidify your authority
- developing speaker support that is appropriate, clear, and impactful
- laying out a game plan for holding engaging meetings that result in action
Need additional help with your speech or presentation? Have a major team delivered business pitch? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and enable me to provide an estimate.
What are the pre-requisites for working with Peter?
Once we’ve established a fit, there are only two prerequisites. That you’ve that you’ve had a 15 minute introductory session with Peter and then filled out the Objective Template document that will be emailed to you.
Coaching Package Options
|Convince and Close Gold||Master Presenter (Accountability)|
|Results of private coaching:||Results of private coaching:|
|Assistance refining your presentation to be highly persuasive. Help and feedback on supporting visuals. In-depth work with the principles of the C&C program as they relate to your business and personal situation. Focus on cementing the key principles so that they become second nature, from formal presentations, to informal conversations, to business emails.||Check in with a coach and move your business forward every month!Assistance picking a lane or transitioning to a new laneDevelop or rework marketing materials (ie: website)Create new language/copy for marketingDesign systems to help your business run betterDevelop roll out strategy for capturing new business|
|Investment $1595 (or 2 payments $800)||Investment $2795 (or 2 payments $1400)|
Register for the Convince and Close system and get a 10% discount!
NEED MORE? Ask us about our STRATEGIC PARTNER program
Ready to reserve your coaching spot?
You can start immediately! Just send an email to Peter to confirm your interest, schedule your initial session, and get started towards being more persuasive, not only in your presentations but in your personal life!